Cotopaxi, Quilotoa, Baños, and Amazon
- This is a short trip of 4 days through the Andes and the Amazon.
- On the way from Quito to Baños, we will make stops at the impressive Cotopaxi Volcano and Quilotoa Lagoon, an incredible turquoise lake in the caldera of an active volcano.
- Once in Baños, you will enjoy a series of wonderful activities against a beautiful backdrop of waterfalls and tropical vegetation.
- After Baños, we will visit the Amazon, and we will be able to visit a reserve of rescued animals and an Amazonian community.
- This short tour is the best option to travel around Ecuador.
Quito - Cotopaxi
Pick-ups at hotels located in the 3 main areas: Carolina, Plaza Foch, Plaza Grande: Carolina, Plaza Foch, Plaza Grande
Avenue of the Volcanoes
Travel along the Avenue of the Volcanoes, and if the weather allows it, admire the second-highest volcano in Ecuador, Cotopaxi.
Inside the park, visit the Limpiopungo lagoon.
Treking to Refugio Jose Rivas
Make the trek to 4,864msnm to reach the refuge of the volcano.
Lodging night at the Chuquiragua Lodge or similar.
Time to enjoy the common areas of the inn.
Cotopaxi – Quilotoa - Baños
Visit the community and its art of Tigua.
Then we will visit the magical Quilotoa lagoon with turquoise waters.
Swing at the end of the world
Climb the “Swing at the end of the world” at La Casa del Árbol, from where you can see the epic mountain of the Tungurahua volcano.
Piscinas de aguas termales
Enjoy a relaxing bath in the natural hot spring pools.
Night accommodation in Baños
Baños - Misahuallí
Travel in a cable car over the Pastaza River to get extraordinary panoramic views of waterfalls, mountains, and beautiful jungle landscapes.
Pailón del Diablo
Take the waterfall route and visit the impressive Pailón del Diablo waterfall.
Free time to enjoy Baños
Free time for extreme activities in Baños.
Yanacocha Rescue Center
In Yanacocha, they are in charge of protecting and conserving wild flora and fauna species victims of illegal trafficking in the Ecuadorian Amazon. More than 250 specimens are under the care of specialists, biologists, and veterinarians who are in charge of the daily care of small cats, primates, macaws, toucans, turtles, alligators, and other species that are traded or retained in the Ecuadorian Amazon.
Night in Misahualli
Misahuallí – Tena - Papallacta - Quito
Canoe ride and a visit to the community.
Visit the community
Visit the Monkey Island in Misahualli.
Visit and relax in the Papallacta pools.
Return to Quito
Drop offs in the 3 main areas: Carolina, Plaza Foch, Plaza Grande: Carolina, Plaza Foch, Plaza Grande.
4 days 3 nights
Andes + Amazon
- Tourist transport
- Pick up and drop off at hotels in Quito located in the three zones of Quito: La Carolina, Plaza Foch, Plaza Grande
- Bilingual guide
- Entrance to the Cotopaxi
- National Park
- Visit Limpiopungo
- Hike to the José Rivas refuge at 4,864 masl
- Visit traditional shops in the moors
- Visit an art gallery in Tigua
- Quilotoa lagoon entrance
- Waterfall Route
- Entrance to Pailón del Diablo
- Tree House Entrance
- End of the World Swing
- Cable car over Pastaza river
- Visit the community in the jungle
- Canoe ride
- Visit monkey island in Misahualli
- Entrance to public swimming pools in Papallzcta
- 3 hotel nights
- 4 breakfasts
- Extreme activities
- Other entrances
What to bring
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Rain jacket
- Warm clothing
- Mosquito repellent
Quote a tour tailored to your needs
- Your schedules
- Number of people
- Number of days
- Destinations or attractions
We create it for you!
$ 459 / person (5+ passengers)
$ 499 / person (4 passengers)
$ 599 / person (3 passengers)
$ 699 / person (2 passengers)
$ 1309 / person (1 passenger)
From $459 USD