Tour Mitad del Mundo
What you'll do
- Mirador del Cráter del Volcán Pululahua
- Complejo Turístico Mitad del Mundo
- Equatorial line experiences
- Tasting of ancestral drink at the Agave Museum
Beginning of the tour
From Boulevar Naciones Unidas.
Pululahua Volcano Crater Lookout
Pululahua is a beautiful natural paradise and one of those places where you feel the magnetism and the energy of an active volcano., totally covered by the unique Ecuadorian Flora and Fauna.
Middle of the World Touristic Complex
Visit the Equatorial Museum of 30 meters high built in honor of the geodesic mission, Cultural Pavilions, Colonial Quito, Planetarium and Train Station. Guided tour of Ancestral Homes, Plaza del Cacao and the new Beer Museum.
Experiences on the Equinoctial Line
Tour inside the complex where you can see didactic demonstrations of phenomena that manifest in the equinoctial zone.
Tasting of an ancestral drink at Agave Museum
Entrance to Casa Agave where they will show us the process of some products that can be derived from Penco.
Return to Quito
End of tour
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Passport, to get an official stamp of the Middle of The World
- Tourist Transport
- Bilingual Guide (Eng – Ing)
- All Entrances Fees
- VIP entry to the Middle of the World Touristic Complex
- Other details not specified
Cuidemos nuestras áreas protegidas recuerda las 3R: Reducir, Reutilizar, Reciclar
13 to 64 years
Children (-12) adults (+65) and people with disabilities