Tour Mitad del Mundo
What you'll do
We will visit:
- Mitad del Mundo Complex
- Equatorial line experiences
- Free time to visit other museum
Beginning of the tour
From Boulevar Naciones Unidas.
Middle of the World Touristic Complex
Visit the Equatorial Museum of 30 meters high built in honor of the geodesic mission. Guided tour of Ancestral Homes and Plaza del Cacao.
Experiences on the Equinoctial Line
Tour inside the complex where you can see didactic demonstrations of phenomena that manifest in the equinoctial zone.
Free time to visit other museos: Intiñan (entrance not included)
Return to Quito
End of tour
What to bring
- Vaccination certificate
- Face mask
- Comfortable shoes
- Passport, to get an official stamp of the Middle of The World
- Tourist Transport
- Bilingual Guide (Eng – Ing)
- Mitad del Mundo Complex entrance
- Other details not specified
- Intiñan or Agave museum entrace
Cuidemos nuestras áreas protegidas recuerda las 3R: Reducir, Reutilizar, Reciclar
Saturday and Sunday
13 to 64 years
3 PAX 30 USD each
2 PAX 45 USD each
1 PAX 90 USD each
If you want to explore everything about the Middle of the world this is the best option for you because you will visit 3 museums and you will learn about our culture, gastronomy and of course about the equatorial line.
- Pick up at 08h00 from the 3 main areas
Visit Museo Templo del Sol, this museum belongs to Cristobal Ortega, the fastest artist in the world. Inside you will learn about the natural escenses and the traditional medicine, also you will apreciate the art of this important ecuadorians artist.
- Visit Intiñan Museum, at this museum you will learn about the equatorian line and you will make some exercises with the magnetism of the earth and you can become an egg master by putting an egg on a nail.
- Visit Mitad del Mundo Complex, you will visit the monument and you will have the best pictures jumping from one hemyspher to other.
- Optional visit, we can go to Agave ´s house to learn about this plant and the production of the Miske (tequila), this beberage is very important for the comunities in the moorlands.
At the end of this tour you will know why Quito is so special and why the weather always reaim in the same way.
- Bring your passport if you want to have the Middle of the world stamp.
INCLUDES: touristic transportation, bilingual guide, entrance to Templo del sol museum, Intiñan museum, Mitad del Mundo Complex. Duration 8 hours
NOT INCLUDED: Food, tips, Casa Agave entrance (10usd Per person)
Private tour prices
4 PAX + 59 USD each
3 PAX 79 USD each
2 PAX 85 USD each
1 PAX 179 USD each