Quito City Tour
Tour the city in a safe and fun way at 5 meters high. In this tour, you will be able to enjoy the most outstanding places of Quito through 7 stops that you can visit in your own way using the Hop On – Hop Off system for a full day.
The first departure from Naciones Unidas Boulevard (first stop) is at 09:00 am, and the last one is at 4:00 pm, departures every hour.
|PLAZA FOSCH - MARSICAL||9:20||10:20||11:20||12:20||13:20||14:20||15:20||16:20|
|PANECILLO||10:10 - 10:40||11:10 - 11:40||12:10 - 12:40||13:10 - 13:40||14:10 - 14:40||15:10 - 15:40||16:10 - 16:40||17:10 - 17:40|
Naciones Unidas Boulevard
This sector is the heart of modern Quito, you can tour the La Carolina park, shopping centers, restaurants, and coffee shops around
La Mariscal / Plaza Foch
In the La Mariscal sector, we can find great gastronomic and cultural offers cafes, restaurants, museums, and galleries that show the culture of Ecuador, surrounded by houses of various architectural styles making this sector one of the most diverse in the city, for the night is ideal for parties you will find a lot of bars and discos.
Mercado Artesanal / El Ejido
In the artisan market, you will find an immense variety of crafts full of colors and unique designs.
Visit the largest neo-Gothic-style church in America and reach one of the highest viewpoints in the city by climbing the steps of one of its towers.
La Basílica Church
Visit the largest Gothic Revival church in America and reach one of the highest viewpoints in the city by climbing the steps of one of its towers.
This point is a must to know the historic center of Quito, you can walk and find a few steps the architectural jewels, churches, convents, museums and restaurants, as well as going back in time in its streets
El Panecillo Viewpoint
Meet the largest aluminum statue in the world on a sacred bread-shaped hill called “El Panecillo”, here you can see the north and south of the city.
We will make a stop at this lookout so you can walk around, try local food and enjoy the best view of the city
15 to 30 mins. stop depending on city traffic.
To Naciones Unidas Boulevard
Return to the first stop.
- Google Maps compatible
What does it contain?
- Quito Markets
- Historic Center Churches
- Recommended attractions
- Quito Tour Bus Route
- And more…
- Tour without a seat assignment.
- It is important to keep your ticket as it is the only document that allows you to get on and off the bus. In case of loss or theft, you must purchase a new ticket.
- The duration of the complete tour without getting off the bus is approximately 03 hours.
The last departure from Naciones Unidas Boulevard is at 4:00 p.m. Make sure to arrive at the stop at this time if you want to finish your journey at another station.
- *Times subject to the current traffic, street conditions, and force majeure reasons (for example, street closures); that determine a delay in the usual frequency of the route.
- The frequency of our departures is every hour and a half.
- Our stops are fixed, check the closest stop to the site you want to visit, for no reason we will make intermediate stops.
What to bring
- Cap or hat Comfortable clothes
- Photo camera
- All the energy to enjoy the day
- Face mask (optional)
- Don’t smoke
- Don’t eat aboard the bus
- Don’t open your umbrella inside the bus
- Don’t stand up while the bus is moving
We stopped a number of places we weren’t expecting to see which added to the experience, and we passed though the areas where Jessy and David were born and grew up, which made us realise how in touch with the local area they both were.
On top of all of this the views were stunning, and although it was a long day overall we felt the time passed by quickly with watching the landscape. Not to mention the waterfalls. I would also recommend the zip lining through the jungle!
If you are interested in not only seeing the beautiful views but hearing about the local area definitely choose this tour. We’ll be back!
Jimmy the driver is a very experienced South American driver familiar with the local flow and areas. He was consistently safe and efficient.
Highly recommend the tour! Be ready to hike!
Teleférico + Panecillo + Mitad del Mundo
Discover Quito in a single day, with our specialized and personalized tour option you will be able to discover the main attractions of the city in one day.
- Pick up at your hotel (we pick up in the 3 areas: Naciones Unidas, La Mariscal, and Plaza Grande. If you want to be picked up in another place ask us about the transfer options)
- Visit the historic center of the city, we will make our first stop at the church of Santo Domingo or similar so you can see its domes, from this place you will have a unique view. (admission included)
- Take a walking tour enjoying the facades and details of the houses and temples.
- Visit the Virgen del Panecillo and take incredible photos of the center and south of Quito.
- Visit the Basilica of the National Vote, you can access the Condor tower at 75 meters high. (entrance not included)
- Go up to 4,100 meters above sea level in the Cable Car, and take a short walk to the swing of the clouds. (admission not included – visit is not made on holidays)
- Tour Mitad del Mundo, in this place you will discover: the ancestral homes, the cocoa square, the equatorial museum and you will be able to take the best photographs on the equinoctial line.
- We will take you to the same meeting place at the end of the tour.
INCLUDES: Tourist transportation, bilingual guide, entrance to Santo Domingo or similar, walking tour, entrance to the Middle of the World city.
NOT INCLUDED: Entrance to the Basilica $3 USD, entrance to the Cable Car $10 USD, meals, drinks, tips.
Mitad del Mundo
Discover Quito’s Historic Center and the Mitad del Mundo, on the same day!
Departures every Saturday and Sunday, from Naciones Unidas Boulevard (how to get there)
- Quito City Tour: you can choose the schedule of 10:00 or 11:30
- Middle of the World: departure at 2:30 p.m.
Quote a tour
- Your schedules
- Amount of people
- Number of days
- Destinations or attractions
We create it for you!
Hop On - Hop Off 7 stops
The first departure from Naciones Unidas Boulevard is at 10h00, and the last is at 16h00
Quito City Tour + Teleférico + Panecillo + Mitad del Mundo
$ 69 / person (4 + passengers)
$ 89 / person (3 passengers)
$ 109 / person (2 passengers)
$ 189 / person (1 passengers)
Quito City Tour + Mitad del Mundo
Departures from Naciones Unidas Boulevard
- Quito City Tour: you can choose schedules from 10h00 or 11h30
- Mitad de Mundo, departures at 14h30
From $15 USD