What you'll do
- See the majestic Cotopaxi Volcano, one of Ecuador’s most famous sights and one of the highest volcanoes in the world. (Cotopaxi)
- Visit the lookout point for the incredible Quilotoa Lagoon, located inside the crater of an active volcano. (Quilotoa)
- Ride the “Swing at the End of the World” at La Casa del Árbol where you can look out at the epic Mt. Tungurahua Volcano and the vast Ecuadorian wilderness below. (Baños)
- Go for a dip in some relaxing natural thermal baths. (Baños)
- Visit the stunning Pailon del Diablo (Devil’s Cauldron) waterfall. (Baños)
- Ride a cable car over the Pastaza River for extraordinary panoramic views of waterfalls, mountains, and beautiful jungle landscapes. (Baños)
- Breakfast and overnight accommodation included in price of tour.
- Lunch and evening meal not included.
- Make sure to bring appropriate clothing for high altitude climate.
- Wear sunscreen.
- Bring insect repellent for your stay in Baños.
- See the itinerary below for an hour by hour plan.
Direct pick-up from your hostel or hotel in Quito to begin the trip to Baños.
Ride through the avenue of volcanos and enjoy the landscape, if weather permited we will make a stop of Cotopaxi volcano.
Arrive at Quilotoa Village where we will take in a view overlooking the Quilotoa Lagoon, an unbelievable turquoise-colored lake located right inside the caldera of an active volcano.
Arrive at Baños in the early afternoon.
Visit the famous “Swing at the End of the World” at La Casa del Árbol and take in an amazing view of the gorgeous mountain landscapes.
Free evening in Baños
Recommended activity: visit the nearby thermal baths which gave Baños its name and go for a relaxing dip in these healing pools
Morning in Baños.
Enjoy breakfast before heading out for the day (included at accommodation).
Pick-up at your hotel to begin the day’s activities.
Visit the stunning Pailon del Diablo (Devil’s Cauldron) waterfall.
Ride a cable car over the Pastaza River and experience one of the most extraordinary sights you’ve ever seen, with 360 degree views of waterfalls, mountains, and beautiful jungle landscapes.
Optional visit to the San Martín Adventure Park for zip-lining, canopy walks, rock climbing, trekking and more (additional cost of $20).
Depart Baños in the late afternoon and begin the trip back to Quito.
Direct drop-off at your hotel/hostel in Quito.your hotel
- Recogida directa desde el albergue / hotel en Quito.
- Transporte al mirador del impresionante volcán Cotopaxi.
- Transporte hasta el mirador de la impresionante laguna de Quilotoa de color turquesa.
- Transporte al pueblo de baños.
- Entrada del “Columpio del fin del mundo”
- Entrada del Pailón del Diablo
- Transporte al mirador de la majestuosa cascada Pailon del Diablo.
- Paseo en teleférico sobre el río para increíbles vistas panorámicas.
- 1 desayuno
- Todos los impuestos y tasas de entrada.
- 1 Noche en alojamiento de primera calidad en Baños.
- Transporte de regreso a su hotel o hostal en Quito
- Almuerzo y cenas
Hotel and tour prices increase during this period. We will not be able to help you book any accommodation during this period. Please book in advance.
- 169USD - 3 PAX + price per person
- 229USD - 2 PAX price per person
- 399 USD - 1 PAX price per person